At Handmade in the Hunter Markets we are taking every possible preventative measure to ensure the health and safety of our customers and stallholders. Until 1 December, 2021 and NSW Health Orders, we are limiting market visitation to fully COVID vaccinated visitors (or those with a valid medical exemption) and ensuring all stallholders onsite are also fully vaccinated for everyone’s safety. We will also be adhering to all the Covid Safe Policies for Markets in line with the latest NSW Government health advice to provide you with confidence that you are visiting a safe environment.
While shopping with us:
- If you are even a bit unwell, please do not enter the market grounds.
- Check-in at the market main gate, using the NSW QR code system of identification, show proof of vaccination and sanitise your hands.
- Whether you wear a mask is up to you. You are not required to do so while on the market grounds but will need to wear one when you use the toilets or visit the cellar door.
- Walk in a clock-wise direction around the stall areas (Keep left).
- Keep your physical distance (1.5m) from others who you don’t know – especially when shopping at the stalls.
- Ask before touching products. The stallholder will tell you what you need to do or will assist you.
- Follow any signage or directions given to you by market staff, stallholders or the Covid Safety Marshal.
- Leave only by the designated exit.
- Remember to check out when you leave.